Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Silly.

This morning I had an idea for a blog post.  Along the lines of oh you know one of those days that you just don't feel confident and you just kind of have to go on and have confidence!

Please read my past fifty bajillion posts and recognize that this is a pattern in my life.  It's ok, you can tell me that I obviously need to buck up.

So today, today I'm going to be silly.  Laugh at myself for being so serious.  

A couple things to brag about:
-I already have gifts ideas for my family.  Yep, Dad, it's true! 
-I was hip enough to run home during lunch, print off an assignment, and eat a cookie.  That's hip!
-I saw two cops today, and didn't get pulled over.  
And...I did well on a history test!

Def brag worthy.

xo. Elise



P.S. Also, here are some outfits I really liked that I've been wearing lately.  I always feel like a silly girl when I talk about clothes.  Guess what?  I LIKE CLOTHES!

'Nuff said.

No comments:

Post a Comment