Wednesday, February 13, 2013

1-10

1. I have finally come to terms with Valentine's Day.  I used to be an angsty, little eighth grader who never got a flower.  Thanks Heavens I am not thirteen years old anymore.
2. I am going a week without applying heat to my hair....it's interesting.
3. My dad's sick.  It's always strange when my parents are sick.
4.  People at Acceleration think I have a really great attitude.  Ha. :)
5. Feeling ish-ish about homeowork.  (Come one, ish-ish is a word.)
6. Ish is quite possibly my favorite adjective ever.
7. That is what half a year of A.P. English will get you.  ish.
8. I got a Boston Creme doughnut today.  Hmm...I should try to make Boston Creme Pie sometime. Oh and a Kentucky Derby one...that's a cake right?
9. My sista is coming home this weekend!
10. It is really truly Hump Day.  Can't decide if this week is long or short.  Maybe normal?

xo. Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment