Saturday, May 4, 2013

1-10

Ugh.  I've been thinking about this blog lately.  Thinking about life lately.  Thinking about how chocolate chip cookies might be an excellent definition of heaven.

I had an amazing trip to Valley Forge this past week.  And I honestly truly want to write about it.  But not right now.  Right now I'm still feeling all warm and fuzzy from a free Saturday and one that I might actually clean and/or study on.  I'm feeling positive and scared out of my wits.  Awkward combo. I would recommend going with fries and a drink in the future.  

So maybe later.  

1. I made chocolate chip cookies last night.  And they are perfect.
2. Got new curtains up in my room.  And took down the dusty, faded lanterns.  And I may be getting a globe in there soon ish.
3. Umm..Forever 21 has an app?  And I didn't know about this?
4. Just Give Me a Reason.  By P!nk.  Enough said.
5. I'm going to be studying outside today.  Code for, It's actually sunny!
6.Sore arms aren't bad.
7. I'm not kidding, I have this weird feeling of smiling and crying all at the same time.  It's going to be a rough week.
8. I am going to be spending the weekend with my little college sister soon.  Have I mentioned that we are best friends?  I feel like that's kind of important to mention.  
9. There are still some people that I am still mad at over some circumstances this week.  Sometimes it seems like I am so over high school.
10.  Currently my plan after high school is to go to college and major in business.  Yep, that seems like a big deal to me to say.  So accordingly, do a silent cheer in your head and relish in the gravity of that announcement.  Good job.


No comments:

Post a Comment