Saturday, March 30, 2019

Lovely things

Just a small list of lovely things in my life right now: 
- The iridescent, holographic bathmat we have in our shower.  
- Dear to Me, by Electric Guest 
- Turning on my AC today for the first time in 2019!!!!!!
- Cubby's brunch, with a good friend
- My hair lately has just been real good
- Box mix brownies?  Incredible.  
- Getting a discount card at the grocery store solely for the strawberries.  Fave season.
- Long talks on the phone with my mom
- Pebble ice 
- Going to the gym in my new leggings 
- The new poppy shoes I bought
- Playlist of old songs that I never play, but love 
- Sundays, I love my Sundays these days
- The temple and how in the midst of everything, there is underlying peace
- Going for ramen at my favorite ramen place 

xo. Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment