Tuesday, September 11, 2012

ONE OF THOSE YUCKY DAYS

Today is one of those yucky days.  I sat in class just thinking about how irritated I was at so many different people and so many different things.  Let's just lump it all together, and say I was annoyed at humanity almost all day.

Now, this about the time that most people have a great little story about how their day was completely turned around because of some great person that lifted their spirits.

Sorry folks.  Life is not a fairy tale...at least not today.

On a happier note, I do get fish tacos and homemade ice cream tonight.  It's ridiculous how excited I am for those two things.

On another happy note, I liked my outfit today.


Something about these blue pants that get me every time.

Well, I hope you guys have a better day than I, and look forward to tomorrow as much as I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment