Monday, December 17, 2012

16

Turning 16 was a big deal to me.  Last year, this time, I was struggling.  I was well....kind of sad and depressed after my month of November.  Obviously, I got my drivers license when I turned 16 and also I could start dating and 16 seemed like the year where it was at.

Some good news.  It was!  I have loved being 16.  I think it helped because I matured a little.  I think my sixteen going on seventeen list helped a little.  (What that basically was me deciding to do 16 things before I was seventeen.  Post about it sometime soon...but if you want to learn more about it and where I got the inspiration, click here.

Now that I will be 17 on Friday eek! I will be posting 16 things I have loved about being 16 or anything that has happened during my 16th year on this world that was great!

1.  I kind of love getting to drive to school every day.
2. I had the chance to do a lot  more writing this year, which I learned I really enjoyed.
3. I finally got to clean my closets the way I wanted. ;)
4. I had the best summer!  I had a fun cousins party, a 'golden week', a debate Nationals trip, trek in the middle of Wyoming, a camping trip, a beach trip where I finally got enough sun and beach, and lastly an amazing week with my cousin.

Stay tuned this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment