Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Happy Birthday Dad-io!

Happy birthday to my dad today!  I am so grateful that I have a dad who cares for me and loves me!  He is one of my closet friends.

42: I love how my dad's advice is always to 'pop them in the nose.' One of these days, I will follow it.
41: I'm love how happy my dad is to always eat cookies.  It reminds me to enjoy the little things.
40: I'm glad I have a dad who fulfills his Priesthood responsibility to his girls.  I'm grateful I can always ask him for a blessing.
39: I'm glad that we can talk about things and he understands.
38: I'm grateful my dad has taught me the power of working hard.
37: I'm glad that I can go rock-climbing with him and he always acts impressed with my abilities.
36: I'm glad that I have a standard of exercise to look up to.
35: I love how he has such faith in me.  If my dad tells me I can do it, I know I can.
34: I love how he is so tender and gentle around little kids.  He's going to be a great grandpa.
33: I love how boys my age are scared of him.  It makes me laugh.
32: I love love love it when I can make my dad laugh, he always laughs so fully.

Love ya Dad!  Thanks for being great!


No comments:

Post a Comment