Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Little Things...er

I was writing up a little list of things I'm glad about today during class.  (Yes, I can be labeled a slacker...I'm ok with that.)  It was a good reminder of how the little things really do matter...

wow that intro is boring myself to tears.  I don't know about you, but there are so many times that I just want to, in my essays, write yeah so because Benjamin Franklin was so awesome, the country rocks!  So that's why I should get an A on this sucker.

I never actually do that though.  I actually had a pretty good day to day.  I wore this shirt, that I have had for years, but every time I wore it, I never really liked.  Good news ya'll, I like it today!  My hair was cute my pants fit well I liked my shirt and I also wore my most comfy pair of TOMS.  How's that for a run-on sentence? Pretty neat huh?  Yeah thought so...

Well hope you are having a great day because I have a lot of homework to do and this is getting more and more stupid the more I type.  I wonder if I should even publish this at all....I mean come on....this is getting slightly ridiculous.  I don't know.  Good news though!  I decided who I want to invite to my birthday party...wow this is getting pathetic.

Adios ya'll maybe I'll be more creative tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment