Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Those Moments

I just had one of those moments where I was utterly ok with myself.  Sigh.  Those moments are the best.  They don't always happen to me.  Sometimes I can't even remember the last time I had one of those moments...

But today, today I was ok.  Yes!

1. I feel like I have been able to talk a lot this year.  Talk things out with myself, talk things out with the Lord, and talk things out with people around me.  I really like that.
2. I had the chance to make a lot of good friends this year.  And I am pretty happy that I have more moments where I feel like I have good people surrounding me.
3. I'm going to be honest, I am really liking my style right now.  Can't wait when I have a daughter to tell me that colored skinny jeans are just plain awful, but for now, I really like them.
4. I'm glad I had the chance to step out of my comfort zone a little bit more and not take myself so seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment