Thursday, December 20, 2012

See ya 16...

I had the realization today that I would never be 16 again.  Ever.  Ever.  In my whole entire life, no matter what happens, I can never ever be 16 again.  And that was sad to me.  This afternoon I was thinking, see ya 2012.  I am ready for 2013.

But right now, I'm ready for my comfortable little 16 year old rut.  The age that I know how to react and how to be.  That age.

1. I like how I have been able to cross off everything on my 16 Before 17 list.
2. I'm glad that I have had the chance to live another year being Elise Irene Clark.
3. I am glad that I have become better friends with my sister and my parents.
4. I'm glad that I learned a little bit better how strong I am.

Good-bye sixteen.  It's been real.  It's been fun.  It's even been real fun.

Summary of Elise's 16 Year:
Goals.  Summer. Sun. 6 word stories.   writing more.   so far surviving my hard junior year.   getting extremely tan.  taking State.   going to Nationals.   making friends.   going on dates.   driving.   loving the color pink.   wearing red lipstick.  having a million little epiphanies about who I am and who everyone else is.  almost not reaching a goal.   playing volleyball.  playing softball with my dad.  running a 5k.  getting my ears pierced.   breaking 6 minutes in the mile.  going to a formal dance.  loving myself a little bit more.  trying new things.  trying to shut my mouth more.  realizing I take sunset pictures almost every night.  getting my ears pierced!!!!  having my sister experience Europe.  getting to be best friends with my parents.  entering a photography contest.  having people compliment me on my photography.  having different boys like me.  having my heart broken by my crush.  starting a blog.

On to the next.

e

No comments:

Post a Comment