Sunday, January 13, 2013

Cold and Colds.

"My head is starting to feel fuzzy..."  A great cinematic line from You've Got Mail.  This is what I think of every time I start feeling tired or sick or anything in between.

Well, right now my head is starting to feel fuzzy.  I have a cold.  A gross little bugger that requires me to take the tissue box from the hotel room and proceed to use all of it by the end of the day...  Wow Elise...way to win the nose-blowing championship that didn't actually exist.

Also, while we are talking about the weather, it is freezing.  Beyond what I think is humanly possible.  So cold, that you could see your breathe if you parked your car outside like I did.  Twenty minutes after you started driving.  Hi Mom! Hi Dad!  Hope you're having fun in Florida. :)  My dad told me recently about a job interview for his job in Phoenix, Arizona.  Heck, at this rate I'm thinking of applying for it just to finally have my toes and fingers warm.

My sympathy goes out to those that are feeling different kind of colds.  My sister is experiencing a little bit of a cold shoulder from some people in her life.  It gets to the point of where I want to drive down to her apartment, storm in all heroic like, find those meanies, and chew them out.  Times like these that I start mentally preparing what I'm going to say, and how I'm going to say it to those that hurt my family.  Don't worry Anne, I would pick up the sword of words for you.

Hang in there champs.  The days are getting longer and my nose is running even faster.  To bad my legs aren't going to be tomorrow when I have to do intervals...

Adios amigos!  Hasta luego baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment