Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Excellent

I was thinking today, about being excellent.  The concept was mind-blowing.  Do you think that every single person is excellent at something?  Do you think that?  I can't decide...

What is the definition of excellent anyway??  Is it being the absolute best at something?  Or is it just being remarkably better at something...How does one become excellent?  Is it natural?   Are you born with that excellent skill?  What if someone is just the best at being an elderly person, (what that entails, I'm not quite sure) so do they wait until they're old to be excellent?

Oh these questions...

On a side note, I wonder about the people that seem to have the high school career everyone dreams about having.  You know, the one that people think high school is going to be like.  I wonder what they think...

Well, I know a few things for sure.  It would be excellent for me to be done with my homework...and also for me to go and finish the things I like about my own high school career.  :)

Another side note,  I liked my outfit today.  Wahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment