Friday, January 18, 2013

My crazy, wild, topsy-turvy Friday nights.

I was extremely excited for my plans tonight.  They are going to light you're world on fire...ready for it???

I am planning to make cupcakes.  Watch a movie. (I'm leaning towards New Year's Eve).  Stay at home all night.  Absolutely adore the fact that I am staying home all night.

Careful there, I might blow your socks off with those plans of mine.

There is something to be said about enjoying the weekends where you stay home.  I am going to fully appreciate the ability I have to stay home and enjoy the pause in my life.  Let out the breath I have been holding for far to long...whew.  That feels better.

I don't really know why people think staying home is boring.  Maybe they are too busy with their own plans to relish in the ability to push pause.  Life is so crazy.  So connected.  So full of life and adventures. So list-orientated.  So......life.

Can be pretty crazy and can spin a girl's head.  I've never much liked carousels.  I get dizzy fairly easily.

Enjoy your plans.  I'm sure lovin' mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment