Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Pale.

I told a friend I felt pale today...she said pale wasn't a feeling.  However, I would like to agree to disagree.  Pale is definitely a feeling.  Pale can be drained of sunlight.  Not enough iron. (Look at my little nutrition knowledge coming out.) Pale can be worn out.  Pale can be calm.  Pale can be contemplating. Pale can be adding sometin' else to your to-do list.  Today, totally a pale day.

A little something to help you waste time...like it did for me.

I've recently been into lipsticks.  This is more of a Chapstick with color.  I adore it!

This look should get me chocolate or a ticket in the future (knock on wood) right?  


I look pale huh?  Winter white, we shall call it.  I'm like one of the snow-rabbits that are dark during the summer, and white during the winter to help camouflage.  You know, don't want to stand out or anything. :)

Well, tomorrow I'm going to be wearing red.  Take that paleness. Woot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment