Monday, February 18, 2013

Brain Freeze Monday!

Well, wahoo.  It's Monday again.  And a day without school no less.  It seems unnaturally unfair that a. my brain has to work on this precious day off, and b. that I have to have a brain freeze today.  My mind has gone completely kaput.  Nothing left.  It's completely dried up.

Unfortunately, it's not the brain freeze of drinking a cold drink too fast (even though that did happen to me).  It's mostly the brain freeze of not being done with enough to make it through the next few days.  And of course, Blogger doesn't want to post this.  Some technical problem.  Well, maybe Tuesday will be better.  Ha!




A pretty sunset and an oldie but a goodie outfit to send you off with.  (Sorry for the duplicity...couldn't decide which one I liked better.)

xo. Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment