Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Wow!

One time, last year actually, I had the worst cold ever!  I mean it.  It was positively awful.  I went through  a kabillion bags of cough drops.  But these cough drops were great.  They had positive messages on the wrapper.  One of the messages was "elicit a few wows today."  Bam.  Went up on my inspiration board.  So, my wow things today.

1.  I made brownies.  Wow!  Enough said.
2. I had a lot of emails today, and I felt kind of professional.  Like I had a real job or something. (Ha).
3. I actually remembered this 'wow' quote...
4. A blog I read (of course not right now because of Lent) was featured on Yahoo!  My sister and I decided it was cool.  And we were cool.  
5. Wow was the amount of time I spent at school...

That is all.  What have you elicited?  
xo. Elise


And a little NY magic...

No comments:

Post a Comment