Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Supposedly

Supposedly, I am supposed to write something so enthralling that someone, whoever you are, is supposed to be interested in what I write.

Isn't that a lot of pressure?  I mean, I know I signed up for this whole gig of writing.  Not just through this little corner on the Internet, but in my English class, that essay contest I entered that got me into a Valley Forge trip, and the five different journals I currently have in use.  I mean, I know I am supposed to be geared up for writing.  Isn't it exhausting?  Exhausting to...perform.  Paste that smile.  Oh and don't forget the stomach in, back straight mantra.  Today was such a Wednesday.

So this is what I did.

I made brownies.  And they are heavenly.  Sometimes, you need brownies.  (Yes, I made them again.  This time for my family. :)

We got my mom some flowers.  Everyone needs spring early in their life.  Aren't they gorgeous?


And I texted that sista o' mine.  



Good luck with your Wednesdays!

xo. Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment