Thursday, February 21, 2013

Well hello there!

Hi!  How are ya? It's that time of the week when all you can say when someone asks how you are is great!  That response is driving a friend of mine crazy.  He tells me that he knows everything isn't great, and I'm not telling him everything.  Then I laugh a little inside and think about the reasons why I would 'confide' in him.  There aren't any, and anyway, there isn't much to tell.  Basically everything keeps picking up speed...and I am tagging along like an unwanted younger sibling. 

But hello to you!  Yes, I'm great, everything is great.  Just peachy.  Oh boy...let's hang on until March, yes?  


However, I was the ultimate feminine today.  Pink, pearls, and red lipstick.  Yes, I felt classy.  Yes, people mentioned the lipstick.  Yes, it bothered me.  But, it's the little things.  So yes, I am excited about the little thing of wearing my new Toms tomorrow, that happily I still think are cute.  And yes, I am excited that tomorrow is Friday.  And yes, I am excited that I am almost completely done with a huge project.  And yes, I am happy that a great song is playing on Pandora.  Wahoo!  Go life!!

Love ya lots.  Elise I.

No comments:

Post a Comment