Thursday, April 4, 2013

Essay Writing

Essay writing is the worst isn't it?  My sister can testify, as she has a ten page paper due in one of her classes soon.  So, I often start my essays out something like this:

"In the novel, The Awakening, Kate Chopin delivers a point how to be totally awesome and cool and that is why she is a famous author today! Woot woot!  Good for her ya know?"

I'm sure you're thinking, "Wow, this girl is going somewhere!"  And you're right, I am going somewhere.  Probably my bed to cry about the A.P. English test coming up.  Because that is the way I am.  Just ask my dad.  I have cried enough lately for him to probably roll his eyes right out of his eyes.  

Well, I don't know about you, but I have to go write an essay.  Over my Spring Break.  Don't even get me started.  

xo. Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment