Thursday, March 28, 2013

Double Dog Dare

I have been intensely irritated lately at someone.  They were driving me crazy and I wanted to tell them that I will be happier in life than them because I will choose to be happy.  Me.  I will make that decision for myself.  And I will be happy.

Then I realized that I don't always act happy.  If I really want to be happy, why don't I act like it?  Why aren't I jumping over the moon about everything?  

I know it's not every moment of every day that I am happy, but I do want to work on that.  Life is good.  Pretty dang good.  

I dare you to try to be happier in your life.  I dare you to be vulnerable and be perky.  It is so much easier to be witty/sarcastic/negative than to be vulnerable.  I think it is really hard to act happy, when people don't attack your for being negative.

I'm daring myself anyway.  Don't worry...be happy.

xo. Elise 


No comments:

Post a Comment