Wednesday, March 27, 2013

1-10

1. I've got Spring Fever.  Yep, completely different than this.  Spring fever involves dance parties, open windows, and color!
2. Remind me to not even get on the Forever 21 website to window shop for jewelry.  I will suddenly start wanting all sorts of stuff.
3. Am currently wearing red lipstick.  While I do my homework.  Just for fun.  #crazygirlobsessedwithhomework
4. I always feel hip when using hashtags.  Try to be hip whenever possible.
5.  I drive the speed limit because it's been my secret desire all of my life to lead a parade.
6.  ... Hopefully number five made sense.
7. Two words make a big difference in one's life.
8.  Especially when those two words are SPRING BREAK!
9. I wonder how much would go unsaid if people knew just how much pain they were causing to others.
10. Window shopping for fedoras.  Maybe it is like summer love.

xo. Elise

Told ya I was crazy.  Impersonating Snow White here.  That will soon change!  (Thank Heavens!)

No comments:

Post a Comment