Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Solo Dance Party

Umm.  I guess I should preface this with the fact that I am the only one at home right now.  I have one older sister, who is at college right now.  So it's me.  And my dad.  And my mom.  Just us.  Tres. Trio.  Yep.

Well, I think it's one of the rights of a teenage girl is to dance.  Dance like no one is watching right?  Yeah, that's how I prefer it too.

One time I was dancing my little heart out.  Jumping up and down, singing along, taking a break from homework.  The song was done, and I turned the volume down, retreating back to the glowing screen of the computer.  My dad comes in, not two seconds later, and asks in an incredulous voice what I was doing.  He said he could hear thumping and the lamp was shaking downstairs.

Oh.  Not much Dad, just dancing.  Yep, yep, that was me dancing.  Hehe.  [Cue awkward little laugh and smile on my part].

So, solo dance parties?  Yes!  Just do it when you're home alone.  Or you have a compatriot to look weird/immature/hormonal crazed with.  Just a little advice from someone who has done it before.


No comments:

Post a Comment