Monday, April 15, 2013

Frozen Lemonade

Just a little cheerful note to send into this big wide world.  Figure I might as well do this while I am in a good mood, right?  These things don't last very long.

I started writing my summer bucket list today.  Isn't there something grand about the way summer is inching closer?  I get this happy, rosy feeling when I think about it.  It's like I put the rose-colored glasses on, even when I just think about it.

First on the list is making frozen lemonade.  For some reason this perky little idea keeps dropping in to say hello in all of my sunshiney daydreams.  Frozen lemonade it is.  I always think of when I went to an amusement park with my friends when I was younger.  I got a frozen lemonade and they got ice cream cookie sandwiches.

Oh summer, I do love you.

xo. Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment