Friday, May 31, 2013

Ah-ha

I didn't realize how stressed/depressed/worried/scared/busy I was until that all melted away.  It is a glorious feeling to realize that I am done.  Last day of school was today.  And all it consisted of was me going to school and getting a $15.00 refund.  Then I went out to breakfast with a friend.  My weekend basically feels like it's consisting of party, party, and party.  Not an awful way to start out my summer.  My summer.  I've been waiting for this for so long.

Isn't it great to have an ah-ha moment of when you realize that you are done.  I am completely done.  Finished.  Complete.  (For reals Mom!).  And it's amazing.  I feel ready to do what ever I need to do.  I feel ready to speak clearly and run hard.  I feel ready to soak up every ray of sunshine I can, literal and figurative, to be the best Elise I can be.  I am so excited to be happy again.  To be able to do what I want and drink strawberry lemonade with a straw whenever I want.

Congrats ya'll.  We actually did it!  (Eeeeeeekkkk).

xo. Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment