Saturday, June 8, 2013

Hi again!

I just had a week of absolute nothingness.  I mean it, I did hardly anything.  Do you know how weird that is for me?  It kind of has thrown me off.  Made me rethink what I'm doing and how I'm feeling.  Summer is pretty great isn't?  The sun is warm.  The grass is soft.  Slushies every day are expected.  Not a bad life eh?


But hey!  I am going camping next week, that will be fun!  And then after that I will be leaving for Europe.  I will keep you updated about packing tips, fun sites, chocolate, and...anything else I think is important.

So...ummm.  Yes, a point I want to make.  I want to remember in my life to enjoy the still, calm moments.  Enjoy the time when you don't have to do anything, or when everything is taking a deep breath.  Because those are the moments that count in the long run.  So lean back, sip your slushy and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment