Saturday, September 28, 2013

How you know.

How I know I'm a senior:
1. All of a sudden listening to "Long Live" by Taylor Swift makes me all sentimental and seniory and aww look at my class kind of thing!
2. We had Homecoming Week and I actually went to activities because it's my senior year.
3. I feel like I am in charge of more classes than I am student in.
4. The sophomores really are as immature as they seem.  And you have the sinking feeling that you were just as bad.
5. You are actually the one wearing a senior shirt.
6. Your class is always the loudest in all of the assemblies.
7. Your class is losing the attendance contest...per usual.
8. You are in the front row at football games and feel like you belong.
9. You're busy busy busy but not usually with school work.
10. You are elected to Homecoming Royalty, Second Attendant.

It's a strange world we live in.

xo. Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment