Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Make Roll in the Aisles

I looked up synonyms to 'wow' in my best friend (the thesaurus) and that is what I came up with.  Pretty spiffy if you ask me.

However, I feel like they need to have more of an...I don't know...stressed out version of 'wow' in the thesaurus.  Because right now?

Woooooooowwwwwwww.

This week is about as crazy as you can get.  Seriously, I very seldom miss school, and I am missing two days this week for extracurricular activities.  Both of which require me to know random facts and miscellaneous trivia.  Nobel prizes anyone?

One thing though, my mom told me that I seemed to be handling it ok.  Which I think I am.  I greeted my dad with a big smile as I came home tonight, and it was fun to see him light up with a smile right back at me.

The little things peeps...the little things.  About all I can afford right now. :) Wish me luck!

h&g. Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment