Monday, December 2, 2013

To be Thankful.

I was looking at the pictures I took over Thanksgiving, and I realized every year they look like this:

Eegee's, the best slushy drinky thing you will ever get.  That is not an exaggeration.  If you are in the Tucson area, go there now!  They're everywhere.


And the sunsets.  Because these are just beautiful.  Those Arizona sunsets are one-of-kind.

 

But just in case, here is a large amount of salsa, homage to the delicious Mexican food in AZ annndddd a selfie.  Because those are the best. 


I felt perfectly happy and extremely grateful.  I was full of pie, in the sunshine, and surrounded by family.  I am achingly, profoundly blessed to be living the life I do.  And I cherish the time I get to celebrate that.  

h&g. Elise 

No comments:

Post a Comment