Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Little Turkey

I couldn't let Thanksgiving just go by without proclaiming how grateful I am.

I was sitting on my bed a few weeks a go, looked out at my beautiful view, and looked at my gorgeous bed and thought my life could not get any more beautiful.  I have a such a gorgeous life, sometimes it feels like it couldn't get better.

I am so grateful for my family.  We are pretty awesome.  I am so grateful for my Savior and the Atonement.  I am eternally grateful that I have the Gospel in my life.  I am so grateful for food.  I really love food.  It's great.  I am grateful for warm weather.  I am grateful for learning. I am grateful for great people.

I am grateful for every little good thing I have in my life.

h&g. Elise

Oh and P.S. I am going to sunny Tucson for Thanksgiving.  That couldn't get better.

1 comment: