Thursday, November 14, 2013

Saliva needed.

I've always had a secret desire to be Southern.  You know, the big wrap-around porch, drinking lemonade, and a cute little accent.  One thing that has always fascinated me about the Southern culture were their thank you notes.

I've decided that there aren't enough thank you notes in this world.  Too few people really write their sincere gratitude and give it to people.

I've decided that is my personal mission.  To resurrect the thank you notes.  To change that in my life.  I want to write so many thank you notes that my hands tremble and my cards run out.  I want to write so many notes that I don't have enough envelopes or stamps or saliva to lick them all.

I want to  let everybody know that I appreciate them as a human being for simply trying their hardest.

So, thank you, void, for being there.

h&g. Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment