Monday, June 2, 2014

Graduation

Well folks, I've graduated!  That is a crazy thought, huh?
First, whiplash is real folks, even for a supposedly young adult in her prime.  Ouch.
Second, runs at 5 in the morning after being up all night are pretty much perfect.
Third, going for doughnuts right as the store opens is probably the best time to go.
Fourth, speaking at graduation was one of the highest honors I can think of.
Fifth, this is going to be a summer of goodbyes.  First one was on Saturday.
Sixth, late-night talks are beautiful when outside.
Seventh, so far the pool on my lips got up to $210.
Eighth, I got 10 hours of sleep last night and I think I finally recovered from my all-nighter.
Ninth, graduation day was pretty special.  It made me all sorts of happy.
Tenth, this is going to be a crazy summer since I have three different bucket lists.

xo. Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment