Monday, July 14, 2014

Lost in Translation

It's funny when you don't have any huge event going on in your life, you don't have an answer to give people when they ask how your life has been.  I sit back and wonder if this is what it's like when you decide not to be president of three different clubs with five college classes.  Food for thought, but these days I almost want those clubs back.  (Ok, not really, but it's a nice thought).

Anyway, just so everyone knows what my summer has been like:

I got ice cream with a friend.  [translated: selfie in the car time]
 Went to Park City with my parents.  [translated: room service, hiking, shopping, and lunch] 
 I've said goodbye to a lot of friends [translated: tears]
 Picked cherries (a lot) and took blurry pictures [translated: pastry and cherries are my jam]
 Got ice cream with my cousins [translated: no baby club for me]
 I've gone canoeing/kayaking twice now. [translated: suntan/we should get a canoe/good talks]
 I've picked raspberries until I have scratches everywhere. [translated: raspberry shakes].
xo. Elise 

2 comments:

  1. I feel so famous right now. My Clark nose made the blog!
    P.s. I think I read that you saw frozen on your birthday which is super weird because.......I SAW FROZEN On my/our birthday too!!!

    ReplyDelete