Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Tired

I prayed today that this summer would stop being so hard.  I've prayed for stuff like that before, even about summers like this before.  I move out next week.  I can officially say next week, but I am so tired.  So exhausted of trying to come up with something to do with my time.  Tired of looking out my window and seeing that same view, not matter how much I love it.  I'm tired of waking up with a sore throat.  I'm tired of the one being left behind.  I'm tired of the endless time on my hands.  I'm tired of running, thinking about running, and worrying about running.  I'm exhausted with everything, yet driving down to college seems so insurmountable I don't even know how I'm going to do it.  I feel chained by every option in my life right now.  It's just so hard.

I don't really know where I'm going with this, or what the point was supposed to be.  Maybe just so this can be evidence when I really do go crazy.

In any case, hope you have a great Tuesday.

xo. Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment