Thursday, August 14, 2014

One Week

Thoughts of a college freshman moving out in a week.  (Ok, technically a week and two days): 
1. Long talks until three in the morning with some of your closest friends are pretty much perfect at three in the morning.  (Not so much at nine the next day). 
2. A week. A week. A week.  Seems to be running through my head all day. 
3. One more week and then my half marathon is done.  I'm realizing how big of a race that actually is.  13.2 miles is a long run.  I'm telling myself that it's ok.
4. Waiting for my mind to clear in the morning so it's not quite so fuzzy.  And I wonder if I'm going to feel this way for the next week. 
5. I am equal parts terrified and equal parts so excited.  I'm looking around my home more and more and realizing that everything will soon change.
6.  I'm going to stop talking about it so I don't freak out.

Enjoy some pictures from Europe instead!!







No comments:

Post a Comment