Sunday, February 15, 2015

Lately

This semester has wings of its own and is flying faster than I can keep track of weekends.  So here are some thoughts because I actually have time to write them down. 
Oreo crust, layer of peanut butter, chocolate, marshmallows roasted in the broiler, and chopped up Reese's.  S'moreo bars.  A Pinterest masterpiece and as yummy as you would expect.  Wow.  
Homemade facials.  A friend said it looked like we had warts.  We felt like our skin was exfoliated.  Funny sidetone: we had a little leftover facial mixture....so we froze it.  Because who wouldn't want a defrosted homemade facial on those lonely Friday nights.  Who knew what we were thinking.  


This was one of my favorite creamery runs.  I needed these girls like nothing else this night and my ice cream flavor choices were on point.  The creamery guy flirted outrageously with me, almost convincing me to get pineapple sherbet instead of marion berry chip.  Marion berry chip was delicious though, and I don't regret my decision at all.  

I'm sorry but these email so so cool to me.  I wrote it.  And it was sent out, looking as official as all get-out.  My advisor said it was the best email he had ever seen, which I feel might be an exaggeration, but I'll take the compliment.  

Academic banquet when I was feeling sicker than a dog.  My roommate was so funny though and exclaimed, "Look, we're eating off of actual BYU plates."  They had the speaker before dinner, which was weird and made me grouchy, but overall it was a fun adventure.  

Life doesn't ever seem to slow down, which I guess is a good thing.  But, I am going to take this night where I don't have to work on any homework and enjoy it.  

xo. Elise 

No comments:

Post a Comment