Tuesday, March 3, 2015

In Like a Lion

It is currently coming down with snow we haven't seen all winter.  March decided to come in a like a lion, and I'm only hoping it decides to leave with green grass and the hot sun.

I am currently sitting up at the tippy top of one of my favorite buildings on campus.  It is in a spot where a lot of people come to study, but for now, it's just me, a girl studying Chinese, and one other guy that I can't tell what he's doing yet.

The snow is blowing everywhere, right out the wall of windows, and I'm practicing considerable restraint to not eat my lunch in my backpack right now.   The only downside to the snow (besides the walk home) is we were planning to go to dinner and go grocery shopping tonight.  Three cheers for driving in the snow and actually having to use my snow scraper.

I like the thought of coming in like a lion though.  I'm going to keep that in mind as I trudge from meeting to test to dorm to tears to everything else.

xo. Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment