Thursday, February 26, 2015

Fake Saturday

Today is the day that I wish all of my Saturdays could kind of be like.  I only have one class on Thursdays, meaning I have lots of time to catch up on homework and assignments.  I am officially done by 9:50.

Sometimes I stay up on campus.  Some days I come back and go for a run.  Last week I went to the temple, which was especially nice.  Sometimes I have so many meetings I don't have a choice but to look presentable and stay in normal clothes.

But not today.

Today I promptly came home and put on pajamas.  And made a smoothie.  And did some homework. And read.  And made lunch.  And wrote.  And did an assignment.  I am avoiding looking at my email right now (I know an email is lurking in there that would require me to actually go out and put on real clothes tonight).

And it is perfect.  Snow flurries make it even more tempting to stay put, right here in my dorm.

A fake Saturday drinking hot chocolate and making eggs in a basket.

And it's been really nice.

xo. Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment