Sunday, March 22, 2015

Strawberry Love

I had the happy realization that strawberries are my love language.  Don't talk to me about physical touch or quality time, or even that strawberries are a gift.  I just really like strawberries.

I also had the happy realization that I have two great places where I belong.  I spent the weekend with my parents, and they are so cute.  It's so nice to go home and have a weekend where I can catch my breath and relax.  And then it's so nice to come back to college and be so happy.

I am on the tail end of my freshman year.  The next time I go home, it will be all over.  But I am so grateful to be here, right now.  There is a lot of uncertainty in my life right now.  Ok, not a lot, especially compared to Anne.  But there is a lot out there that makes me nervous.  But I'm realizing more and more that for the next four weeks, I am a pretty lucky girl.

xo. Elise


No comments:

Post a Comment