Saturday, June 13, 2015

Lately

And what have I been doing with my summer, you may ask?  

I at my first corn dog.  That is exciting and definitely worth documenting.  Corn dogs for all!

I flew to Pennsylvania. 

I started my internship.  

I went to Logan and saw my college roommate.  (Isn't it weird I'm old enough to say I have a college roommate?)

Other things I've been up to: a lot of copying and pasting, listening to Skype calls, a lot of tilting my head in confusion as I try to find the right button or figure out what people mean, a lot of eating good food, a little running, a lot of reading, a lot of dreaming, more praying, a lot of listening to music, a lot of straightening things, a lot Psych reruns, a lot of sleeping, a lot of contemplating, a lot of hiking. 

And it's good.  I look at all my beautiful quotes, all the good ones about living a deep life.  A life full of adventures and new views to look at and new adventures.  This phase of life is a startlingly contrast between the known and the unknown.  It's not what I expected for this phase in my life, even though I'm not sure exactly what this phase would look like.  But I was reminded yet again that there is value in surprising situations, even if the surprise happens in a familiar room with my paper mâché giraffe.  

xo. Elise 

No comments:

Post a Comment