Sunday, May 31, 2015

Adventures

For all of my trepidation and angst for staying in the N.O. this summer, I'm grateful that when I get on an airplane tomorrow I am flying back home in five days, not staying there all summer.  For one, I definitely wouldn't be able to fit everything I'm bringing in a carry on.  And second, it makes me feel better that I will be safe on home turf in a mere five days.  I can do that.

I start my internship tomorrow.  Tomorrow I fly out.  Tomorrow is June 1st and I'M FREAKING OUT.

Phew, ok, I'm good.

I'm ready though.  Ready ready ready to be done with this waiting and unsureness of it all.

So I will keep you posted on all of the exciting things that pertain to traveling and medical auditing and Philadelphia.

Cheers to new adventures.

xo. Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment