Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Falling

I'm sitting here by a fountain in the sunshine that is just strong enough to make me warm.  I finished a honey crisp apple, which honestly, was worth the splurge.  I have an hour that just freed up because a problem solving session just became reviewing a test that I've already reviewed.  That means I have an extra hour to study, or an extra hour to clean for my cleaning check, or an extra hour to work on homework for the next weekend.  All the extra hours.

I never thought I would sit here with Day 2 hair, but here I am dressed nearly all in black.  I texted my sister today that I am breathing and that is what we like.  I have been craving a sugar cookie all day long today.  Don't worry, I've already thought about all the places I could buy one.

Fall is really lovely.  I forget that every year.  I forget what it's like to sit here, enjoying the pleasantness with only an ugly test in the evening looming.  Ok, just kidding, the next few days will be high-intensive.

But I'm ok.  I'm breathing.  I'm eating honey crisp apples that are delicious and onion bagels that satisfy my craving.  I made quinoa for the first time yesterday.  I am finally able to wear my favorite fall clothes.  And my hair has been phenomenal all week, for whatever that's worth.

Cheers to fall and breathing and wearing only black and white two days in a row.

xo. Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment