Saturday, April 9, 2016

All in.

List of thoughts that are rolling around/events that have happened that are worth noting.

1.  My washer is doing it's thing, and the kitchen window is going crazy.  Only makes me slightly nervous.
2.  One of those moments when you would like to talk with someone, but they're all asleep or gone.
3. I fell in a lake today.  We were canoeing.  A girl was getting out of the canoe.  I was helping her get out...she leaned.  I leaned to the same side.  And that's how I ended up in sweatpants that were a tad too big and wet hair.  (Wet pond hair that I didn't fix before my date tonight, so there's that).  Everyone had a good laugh, and I'm wondering...should I be embarrassed about this?
4.  I ran eight miles today and feeling rocking.  My legs are going to kill tomorrow, but I'm realizing more and more how great running is.
5.  So much homework still and I'm kind of over it.
6.  Note to self, we definitely can't make an Old Navy run at 5:50 and be back by 6:45 in time for our dates so there's that.

I guess I should just say that I'm all in right now.  I don't really have a choice, but let's do it.  Because next week is finals week and I'm already over it.

xo. Elise


No comments:

Post a Comment