Sunday, September 4, 2016

Currently

Making: goals for this new semester.
Cooking: peach crisp with fresh peaches from the farmer's market. 
Drinking: sparkling water! 
Reading: Present over Perfect.  
Wanting: more three day weekends.  
Looking: for a new way to live.
Playing: Closer by the Chainsmokers. 
Wasting: paper towels on the regular.  
Wishing: I could be in another country.  
Enjoying: a whole new semester. 
Waiting: for school to feel normal.  
Liking: French braids.    
Wondering: where I will be in a year from now. 
Loving: the feeling I have of being comfortable in my skin.  
Hoping: I continue to get more sleep.  
Marveling: at my blessings.
Needing: to let it all go.   
Smelling: my honeysuckle candle. 
Wearing: my shirt from China. 
Following: my current mood.  
Noticing: how great freedom is.  
Knowing: God loves me.  
Thinking: September is going to be great.  
Bookmarking: new ways to look at life. 
Opening: myself up to new definitions of myself 
Giggling: at a funny comment Shay made.   
Feeling: vaguely hollow and curious.  


No comments:

Post a Comment