Thursday, April 20, 2017

This One's For You Momma

The past four months have been nonstop work, stress, and navigating life.  I didn't realize how great a spring break would be until I didn't have one.  And in typical Elise fashion I've planned my summer so I go from full-time school, to full-time job, to full-time job.  No rest for the weary, I guess?

In any case, I've been tasked with coming up with 15 things I want to do in May so I don't die from exhaustion or stress (which at this point is a definite possibility).

So here you go, Mom.  My 15 things.

1. Chainsmokers concert
2. Going to The Chocolate to celebrate a friendaversary.
3. Getting Nielson's with Anne one night (hope that's ok Anne? :)
4. Ben's wedding reception
5. Half marathon--> I'm rooting for Cafe Rio afterwards
6. Alesha's wedding
7. Weekend trip somewhere to pretend I actually have a vacation
8. Sammy's bridal shower (end of April but close)
9. Making ice cream in my ice cream maker
10. Dinner to celebrate Laura's internship/say goodbye for the summer
11.  Plan my trip to Prince Edward Island
12. Go on a hike with Alesha
13.  Hang out with Sam (hopefully more than once, but you know how it is)
14. Reading outside at the park
15. Creamery run!

And yes, I recognize a lot of these things involve food.  I'm going to be in Provo, that's about all that's there. 🤷🏻‍♀️

No comments:

Post a Comment