Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Living It

I am not even kidding, I have been neglecting writing because I have been watching suits an inordinate amount the past few weeks, and you know?  I'm not even mad. 

I've realized a couple of things this past week.  1.  I realized that just because it seems like everyone else has a life that is full of their own decorations, roommates that don't use your dishes without asking, and a happy place where they never feel alone walking into the mall, that's just not the case.  It is easy to feel like everyone else has moved on to a stage where I am not.  It's scary to feel stuck by no other logical reason other than I'm left behind?  However, that's just not the case.  2. I realized that I don't have to hurry home or try to be there for any social reasons.  I am still in the habit of feeling the immediate need to go home as fast as I can because of homework.  Nope, I don't have to.  I can get my oil changed, pick up Cafe Rio, and go on a hike without actually going home. 

On that note, I went hiking by myself today (sorry fam).  And yes, my heart beat a little faster the entire time, but there was something so bad-a about it, that I liked.  I don't ever want to be waiting around. 

I'm working on living my life, and I'm liking it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment