Saturday, August 25, 2012

BLAH...I MEAN SMILE WIDE

I thought about doing something darling for the one-week anniversary (!) ...some cool little segment series thing.  Ha, maybe I'll just have to call it blah. :)  Great now my sentimentality is creeping up.  So..umm..my series will now be called..... Smile Wide.
I guess I need to start with the history of the phrase, 'smile wide.'  First, we are going to pretend that I am the only one who uses it and the one who came up with it because up until a week ago, I totally thought I was.  Anyway.... I started saying smile wide to my family when I was probably in fourth grade.  It went something like this, "I love you! Remember who you are!  Smile Wide!"  Day in, day out.  Basically every day of my life.  So, this little segment of Smile Wide will just be full of things that made me smile....let's say 5 things this week that made me smile.  : D






So...I guess the first three are quotes. :)  The first one is amazing and I am pretty sure is my life motto.  The second one was on a journal that I really liked.  And the third one was on a picture frame.  Isn't that hilarious?? The fourth one is from a few years ago, but I had the most amazing run this week.  It made me smile :) so yeah, I'm the one in the green shirt.  Since my name isn't  very common, we are always on the lookout for dinky little souvenirs that say my name.  We have only found it in South Dakota strangely enough....when my sister was in Europe this summer, she said she would buy me whatever it was that had my name on it.  Well, this was in Santa Barbara on our family vay-cay.  Sadly my parents didn't buy the street sign or the street....

Toodles turkeys!

Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment