Friday, September 7, 2012

FRIED

Every night I go to bed, I have these brilliant, deep ideas for blog posts.  Thoughts that I genuinely think about (that was weird?) and care about and maybe will post about next week.  Or tomorrow.

But, it has happened folks.  Strange enough it's this early in the year.  My brain is fried.

Ok, so normally I am a big fan of fried.  Think about it...
-Doughnuts. (I've had some amazing ones that are homemade and I always have when I'm camping, which makes every food better anyway.)
-Onion Rings.  Honestly, I am a big fan of Sonic's onion rings.  I think they're delicious! Yummy with a slightly...sweet taste.
-Taco Bell's Empanadas.  Weird but whatevs.
-Eggrolls.  My mom has a great recipe...speaking of we should have those sometime Mom!
-Fried fish.  Seriously, fried fish is great!!!  Love it!  Possibly my favorite way to eat fish.
-Fried chicken.  Again, my mom makes the best!

Anyway, now that we're all hungry, let me get to the point.  My brain is fried.  And I am not sure how well things are going to turn out right about now.

So that's why you don't get a serious blog post full of thoughts that I genuinely think about.  So yeah....

That is why my plans for tonight consist of:
-Catching up on my White Collar episodes.
-Maybe Covert Affairs too...
-If I'm lucky, National Treasure. (Fifth and Chestnut, meet me at Fifth and Chestnut.)
-Gorge on mint brownies.
-Gorge on some great slushy I come up with.
-Going to bed early. (Maybe...)
-Eating some gross food I think will taste good for dinner but really doesn't. :)

Loveyameanit,
Lisey

P.S. Anne, if you were in town we would totally be going to A&W for a root beer freeze.  Just so ya know.

No comments:

Post a Comment