Sunday, September 2, 2012

Life is good!

So we had a busy weekend, a lot of family stuff.  A wedding for one!  I had so much fun and everything seeing my cousins, dancing, seeing my sister, spending one on two time with my parents (or as they call it, laser focus :), and...oh I got asked to Homecoming, twice....which was pretty exciting I guess.  I don't know, kinda stressful...anyway, I have a hard run planned tomorrow and tons of homework.  Might as well make Labor Day live up to it's name right????  Yeah, I'm right.

Anyway, enjoy it! Labor Free :)

Me and my darling sister! We're best friends.  
(Anne always says that in a certain voice, and that's what I'm trying to imitate:)

Me dancing with with my cousin's cousin...(Does that make sense?) Anyway, it was slightly awkward, and umm...my whole side of my family was watching...oh and my parents! hehe

I'm pretty sure my grandparents are the cutest!!

And here are my parents...pretty cute too. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment