Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My love affair with Park City.

Honestly, I know I have a problem.  It's starting to be an issue.  But they say the first step to fix a problems is to recognize you have one right?  Well, I'll get it out now.

I have a secret crush on Park City.

Really, truly I do.  Something about it just makes me ecstatic.  I have a fall break this week, and WE'RE GOING!  OH, I"m so excited!  The only drawback to Park City is there is no eegees.  My cousin is going to Tucson this week, and gets to have them.  Lucky her. :)  Oh well, Park City mostly outweighs.  Anyway, I will be enjoying beautiful fall leaves, delicious food, and great shopping.

Enjoy your week...of not Park City.

Can't wait!

Also, my outfit today was kinda sorta a combination of whatever I wanted to wear.  Still deciding if it matched.

xo. Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment