Sunday, October 7, 2012

On Fall

Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of fall.

I'm thinking of thick corduroy, navy blazers, dense breads, pumpkins, and hearty soups.  I've already worn boots twice this week.  (Which apparently, as a friend of mine told me, make me look like I'm dating a rich British guy that rides horses.  Not someone that actually rides horses.)  I can't wait to wear out all of my scarves.  And I love the contrast of the red leaves and blue sky.  I got to go on a hike a few weeks ago up in the mountains.  I felt like I was walking in red.  Leaves were everywhere.  I really haven't every experienced anything like that before.  It was amazing!







Here are some pictures. :) Enjoy!  I also got to wear a hat this week.  That's pretty nifty.

-E

No comments:

Post a Comment